Pearson Hall - through the years
Here are some images from old photos and postcards in Paul Neshamkin's collection of the various incarnations (and locations) of Pearson Hall.
Pearson as seen in a 1870s cabinet card.
Another 1865-1875 view from a carte de visite.
Pearson, now called Bartlet Chapel has had a nasty Victorian tower added. It looked like this from 1878 to 1922.
A color postcard from 1912 shows the Main Campus. Note the typos "Pearsons Hall" and "Bartlett Hall." Phillips Hall was known earlier (and later) as Foxcroft Hall.
Pearson Hall moved to its present location, the tower removed, and restored to its pre-1878 appearance (1930s postcard).